We are loving all things tribal over at The Vintage Way.
Here are our top 10 Pinterest picks for those after something a little off beat and tribal for their big day.
2. A succulent bouquet is always a gorgeous alternative. And how amazing is the Aztec ribbon.
3. These centrepieces are so simple but oh so effective. Check out those doillie covered rocks.
5. The perfect relaxed seating area for those needing a rest from the dance floor. Those ottomans are everything.
6. A tribal take on the rustic sign. So easy to make but oh so effective.
7. The sweetest escort card idea I ever did see. Make them into key rings and they could double as wedding favours.
8. Loving a bright table runner. These would be super easy to make.
9. Who wouldn’t want to be married under a giant dreamer catcher. And those rugs….
10. SPIRIT STICKS. Drop the mic! These would be amazing as place cards or wedding favours.
And remember over at The Vintage Way, we have over 300 pieces in our prop hire range, which includes some pretty awesome tribal inspired props. You can view our entire range here.